20 November 2015

Things have seemed a bit dull since Offset London

So last week I spent an amazing two days at Offset London. It was a fantastic experience, 18 inspirational speakers all showing their work and imparting great gleaming nuggets of advice. I made lots of notes, scratched in partial darkness, pages and pages of scrawl that was barely legible.

I decided I would reprocess it, go back through and pick out the meaningful bits, the things that were said that I wanted to remember or think about some more. We were given an A5 notebook in the Offset delegates tote bag, it seemed the best place to collect it all together and make something I could keep and refer back to when needing an inspiration top up. Here are two videos of dubious quality showing the out put of my efforts, they were trickier to create than I thought:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...