10 September 2014

What have I been doing?

This post could also be titled - How on earth is it 10th September already?

Since my last post I have done a lot of doodling, not all of it going anywhere but I've had lots of fun with it and its been a great non-judgemental/just for me exercise.


I've particularly enjoyed drawing happy sea creatures, with the occasional bunny or duck thrown in.

 

I did some more work on the penguin story, but I'm popping that aside for a little bit so I can come back to it fresh. I just love drawing goggles though.

 

I have a new idea for a story about a panda, so I'm just starting to do some character development for the star of the show.

 

 I think I must have a thing for two tone animals beginning with P - first penguins, now this little guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...