01 January 2014

Hello 2014

 Happy New Year everyone. I saw it in sober as still on the super silly painkillers, but that wasn't a bad thing as I woke today with a fresh head and a marginally better back.

2013 was a good year, my first in my little cottage in the country so I thought I'd reflect on just how nice its been.
 From top left:
1. Summer field in Tidmarsh where I walk the dog everyday | 2. Mousehole in Cornwall where we had a great holiday | 3. The nature reserve by my house | 4. Misty morning in the hills | 5. Port Isaac, Cornwall, on a glorious hot day | 6. One of the many beautiful skies we had this summer | 7. Brighton day trip | 8. The coolest car I saw all year | 9. Lady Godiva from a weekend back at home to see family and friends

The other great feature of the year was getting Ted, he is a constant source of amusement.
From top left:
1. The day we got him as a 3month old rescue pup | 2. He really tries hard to talk to us | 3. Zombie dog | 4. helping me work at my desk | 5. The cone of shame | 6. Staring at me with laser eyes till I walk him | 7. In disguise | 8. Booze hound | 9. Asleep under my desk while I work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...