01 August 2012

Tatty Devine Name Necklace

I love Tatty Devine jewellery, and have a bit of a growing collection. It is all designed and made in England - some of it while you wait!

My favourite piece (up till now) was my sparkly red lightning bolt earrings - I'm even wearing them in my passport photo, but the brilliance of Tatty Devine means they can produce a custom necklace so it was time I got one. Here's a ittle illustration of it:
You choose the text: I chose my name but they can do two words
The font: Ladybug
The colour: Sparkly Red (all the way)
The charm: Lightning bolt to match earrings
and the Chain: Silver
They have lovely people working for them who provide excellent customer service, and delivery, even standard class, is pretty quick. I have four weddings to go to this summer, but now no one can get my name wrong :)
 I recommend checking out the Tatty Devine shops in Covent Garden and Brick Lane - I could spend hours in them looking at all the pretty and sparkly things.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to wear in any occasions.
    I love this kind of a Name Necklace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...