12 August 2012

Box Hill Surrey, a little bit of Olympics

The Olympics finish today, and to be honest I will bee sad to see them go. Not because I'm particularly sporty, although I have found myself following all kinds of events I never had an interest in before, but because I will miss the atmosphere.
I spent a couple of sunny hours roaming round Box Hill they was the main stage for the road cycle races, and was delighted after a long climb to find the Olympic rings on display at the summit. You can just about see the view from the hill, looking out over a vast green and pleasant landscape. It was breathtaking (not just because it's a vey steep climb) but also that the effort was put in to build the rings there at that spot.

 

1 comment:

  1. Weight Loss Secrets - How to Lose Belly Fat


    VISIT: http://muscullation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...