30 July 2012

Live Fiercely

When I first started thinking about the phrase it was because I had seen a quote that read 'Love Fiercely', but my mind jumbles things up and changed love for live. The words rattled around in my head and started to resonate with something I've been considering a lot recently. Life can be cruelly short, can contain suffering (war, illness, poverty, lost love...) and it is all too easy to become overwhelmed by the negative feelings and not see the good stuff.

I'm not saying I don't get depressed, we all do at some time or another, but somewhere along the line I've realised that I am at heart a bit of a romantic and certainly an optimist.

So - Live Fiercely
If you are going to do anything - do it with passion, give it some effort and don't be dissuaded or defeated by other people's opinions. It's been said before a million different ways - if things aren't going your way go down kicking and screaming and if you do get knocked down, pick your self up, dust your self down and go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...