16 December 2008

My Stall

Early Sunday morning I headed over to the Coventry Canal Basin to meet my fellow crafters and put up my first stall. It was cold but bright and the canal basin is a beautiful little oasis in Coventry. You can see the windows of a canal boat in the background. I decided to sell a range of things, so my display was a bit higgledy-piggledy. It was a mixture of mounted prints, mirrors, cards and hand painted things.
The Lock Gallery who organised the entire event were kind enough to lend me some boards to stick my work on.
Here are some piggy banks and little dolls that I made especially for the fair.
I really wish I had photos of the other stalls for you to see but I stayed at my stall from start to finish. There were so many interesting and talented people selling their art too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...