28 August 2008

So far so good

I have spent the last few weeks finishing my Ma. I got 'Be Brave Oscar' back from the printers and tidied up my sketch books, research and the sesmingly endless amount of paper that I've some how generated. I've still got the assessments coming up and a show:
I spent all my bank holiday weekend cutting and mounting work. At the point where I was wrestling with huge sheets of cardboard trying to turn them back into trees I did start to wonder 'Why am I doing this?'. Everyone else I knew seemed to be off at festivals or traveling and there was I in doors cutting swirls out of paper.

I think it was worth it though.

1 comment:

  1. This looks beaut. I wish I could come and see it. Very proud lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...