12 June 2008

All good


I've had some lovely feedback about my website, thank you, I've started to send out a little mailpack. I can't bring it upon myself to be too flashy but hopefully some new people might take a look at what I do... and maybe even like it.

The Aoi Symposium was a fab day out, very motivating. It was great to hear the tale of how the pop-up Persil add was made by Justin Moore and team.

I was paricularly in awe of Si Scott and John McFaul both of whom are incredibly tallented and inspiring. The main message i got from the day was if you love what you do get out there and do it. Does that make sense? It does to me.
They were both so enthusiastic about what they do, it almost made me think 'what on earth am I doing just sitting there listening to them, I should getting on with chasing jobs and self promotion'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...