31 March 2008

Time, where do you go?

Thanks to the wonderful system of British daylight saving time I have no idea if I'm coming or going. Either way there are simply not enough hours in the day. I am gradually chipping away at the long to do list, although I'm still adding to the other end - a self-inflicted cycle I know.

I almost lost the plot entirely this weekend when my printer decided to pack up, but after a couple of days rest it has mystically fixed itself (yay for the printer pixies).

I'm off to Coventry again tonight, I'm going to see my friend who had the big op and tell her how incredible she is. I'm also hoping to pop in to see a gallery that another friend, Emma, is starting in the canal basin in Cov. One thing about my friends is there is never a dull moment.


1 comment:

  1. hey mate
    thanks for the link to my site, your a star!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...