15 March 2008

Sneaky Peaky

I treated my self to this gorgeous book from amazon, the illustrations are by Marc Craste and I just adore is dark yet so so painfully beautiful style. For those unaware of the magic of 'JOJO in the stars' click here.
I'm in the middle of revitalising my portfolio before I turn on turbo touting mode. Promotion is the only way forward at this point but first I must have something to show. Lots of monoprinting for me. Here is a sneaky peaky:
It's been a funny couple of weeks, I'm really taking stock of all that matters to me. I'm disenchanted with Uni at the moment, I do feel that I'm waisting my time there. Time that would be better spent earning money to pay the bills. I will see it through though, I've got too far to turn back. Soon I will officially be Soni - a Master of Illustration... if I pass that is.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...