21 March 2008

Hatching plans

Another piece for the portfolio:

I'm now creating 'To Do' lists, problem is they're growing and growing. Near the top are :

  • Tinkering with my website, I'm bored of the old one and need to get more new work on there.
  • Sending out some promotion, no point creating these things if no on ever sees them.
  • Getting a move on with my Ma, after a little set back it's time to get things going.

But this weekend I'm heading home to see friends and family, much needed. I'll probably eat more chocolate than I should too, again much needed. So everything else will have to wait till next week.

5 comments:

  1. ahhh...the never ending to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! :) I like your illustrations! I actually feel the same way about my blog; it needs a re-do. I am totally bored with how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you survive all the chocolate? I had a bit too much myself and now I'm paying for it!! Love the illustration above!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! It was such a nice surprise to find your comment on my blog! thanks so much! Your blog is full of cute drawings! I looked at your etsy shop and i think your starstickers are *supercute*! i'll come and see what you're up to soon.. have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! You left a comment on my blog, so I thought I'd stop by to see yours! Good luck with your to-do list... I know they're endless. Chocolate will help ;)

    I was so excited to see that you're from Guilford- that's my mom's maiden name! Someday I'd love to visit the UK and see Guilford for myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...