12 March 2008

Good news

My friend has had her op and is in recovery. She is all drugged up at the moment but apparently all is as it should be at this point. She's started sitting up and talking, so hopefully it won't be too long before she's safely back home.

I can't describe how relieved and happy I am. It's really been on my mind and I've not been on form, but now I just feel so grateful.

The lovely peeps of flickr land have started a group in her honour - ' Lil's cheer up gang ' They hope to organise an exhibition and art auction so if you're interested check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the update. Wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's reat news :) I'm off to check out the flickr page.
    And thank you, my little cus is gaining strength and should get home next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...