27 February 2008

Square root birthday!!!

Today I am 27, on the 27th, I can't believe it's been 10 years since I was 17!

It's a lovely sunny day, I've had lovely prezzies and another is on it's way.

[NOTE: just to explain the photo. 6 Cadbury's Creme Eggs - my Mum buys me them every year for my birthday, I do love them and would wonder what I'd done wrong if she didn't get them. 'The Way Back Home' by Oliver Jeffers - I love picture books and his are fantastic I can especially recommend 'Lost and Found' about a boy and his penguin, and 'The Incredible Book Eating Boy' about, well, the title says it all. I also got 4 packs of Faber-Castell PITT artist pens I'm spoilt rotten and well love pens and these have amazing ink and brush tips]


Woop woop, full of beans.

I had a fab weekend full of friends and family, pizza and puddings. I'm off out tonight for a romantic meal... I'm not sure where... it's going to be a surprise.

Fantastic.

x

5 comments:

  1. WoW..the second shot is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday and thank you for the comments on both my blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!

    Thanks for the explanation of the gifts. :)

    That photograph of the cherry blossoms (?) is beautiful.

    Take care,

    I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful time with friends and family. Only 27? hehehe! Such a young one. Yo still have your life ahead of you. Take care!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday. I hope that you had a lot of fun. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog about my felt rats/mice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...