16 November 2006

Ok I only almost got lost once

I loved my adventure into London, I was really proud of myself for getting all the right trains at the right times. I only got a little confused on the way back when I just followed the crowd when I got off the tube at Green Park and almost ended up getting on the Jubilee line instead of the Victoria... What a faux par! I'm such a London amateur.
It was well worth the journey though - I feel more focused, some of what was said confirmed what I already knew, and other bits made me think - bugger, I've got a lot of work to do.
A lot of work and such little time!

  1. Must draw more
  2. See above
  3. Must get better at self promotion
  4. Must get better at being able to talk infront of a room of people
  5. Must draw more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...